Saturday, November 3, 2012

day 2 of ohios upland season 2012

we got out at leagal shooting time 7:57 according to the sunrise and sunset chart in my regulation book we jumped 6 birds total and shot at three so yes you do the math I missed 1 but everyone has their day jack.We did manage a bonus rabbit its the first one I have shot in years.On our last bird it jumped and I shot it went down and I'm waiting but the dog isn't coming back so I walk over and he is looking for it he was trying to cross a dirt road but I wouldnt let him so finally after not being able to locate it I let him cross he made a bee-line down an bank and out into the field and here he came with my bird now that is conservation at its best no wasted game
so it was another great day just me and tank>

No comments:

Post a Comment